We’d like to thank you for your interest in joining our DesktopServer 5.0 Testing Program. If you are familiar with DesktopServer, you will find that a lot of it might look and feel similar to your previous experiences, but you’ll find that other than the look and feel, everything is different. Besides being faster and more powerful, you’ll see that we’ve added new features to make your WordPress workflow easier than anything out there.
To get started, you will need to register and download the DesktopServer core file.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://desktopserver.com
- Click on the “Download Alpha” link in the upper right-hand side
- Read through our Testing Promise
- Agree to the terms by clicking on the “Free – Professional Version” Button
- Fill out the fields with your Email Address, First name & Last Name
- Choose whether or not you would like to stay informed with email updates about updates to our testing builds
- Click on “Create Account”
NOTE: We highly recommend that you choose opt-in for email updates as long as you are enrolled in our Testing Program. This is the quickest way to stay up to date on the latest builds, bug reports, and changelogs. This is an exclusive list and will not be used for anything other than informational updates. No marketing materials will be sent to this list.
- Once registered, select whether you’d like to download teh Windows or MacOS version
- Once you click on your operating system, the DesktopServer Core File will be downloaded to your “Downloads” Directory.
NOTE: Before installation, we highly recommend that you check your email. At this point, you should have an email with your desktopserver.com login credentials and if you’re new to the site, you might also have a registration verification email. Be sure to click on the enclosed link to verify your email address. If you did not get either of these emails, check your junk/spam mailbox and be sure to add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your email white list.
- Proceed to DesktopServer 5.0 Installation