If you are reading this, you should have already downloaded the latest DesktopServer 5.0 build. If you have not done so, then please visit Downloading DesktopServer 5.0 Alpha/Beta which walks you through registration and download of the latest DesktopServer Test Build.
- Once downloaded, open your Mac Finder
- Navigate to your “Downloads” Directory
- Find and Double-click on the DesktopServer5.dmg File
- Click and hold down your mouse button on the DesktopServer Icon while simultaneously dragging it to the Applications Folder.
- Once DesktopServer has been copied into your Applications Folder, right-click on the DesktopServer drive on your desktop and select, “Eject Desktopserver”
DesktopServer is now installed and you can now run it from your Applications Folder.